UPCOMING EVENTS

Send us your Trump poster designs

Artenol is issuing a call to artists around the world to submit poster designs that express their views on President Donald Trump. Artenol will print posters that are selected and distribute them in a New York City art action, planned for Spring 2017.

What: Trump agitprop posters

Send by: April 31, 2017

Send hard copies to: Alex Melamid, Suite 8-G,
350 W. 42nd Street
, New York, NY 10036

Email digital copies to: info@artenol.org

Information: 518-567-8922

PAST EVENTS

The Revolution Continues

Taking inspiration from the candidacy of Sen. Bernie Sanders, Artenol presents an exhibit of revolutionary posters advocating the overthrow of the art world's 1 percent, the moneyed elite who control the cultural marketplace to the exclusion of the rest of us – the remaining 99 percent. Also included in the show will be a controversial and shocking new work by Artenol founder Alex Melamid. The new work will be unveiled at the show's opening*.

What: The Revolution  Continues

When: April 24-30, 2016

Where: 284 Grand Street, New York, NY

Opening reception: Sunday, April 24, 5-7 p.m.

Information: 845-292-1679 or 518-567-8922

*No one under 18 will be admitted for this part of the show. Valid ID required.

Home          Issues          Events          Store          About Us          Subscribe          Contact

Artenol Journal  |  Art Healing Ministry  |  350 W. 42nd Street, Suite 8G, New York, NY 10036